HIGHLY FRICTION MODIFIED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID SUPPLEMENT
A dual-purpose problem solver that corrects friction modification problems and converts base ATFs to perform like highly friction modified OEM ATFs.
- Use as a conversion Supplement to enhance base ATF into a highly friction modified OEM equivalent.
- Supplement your current ATF with HFM to prevent and eliminate torque converter lock up shudder, soften and modify harsh shifts, and to extend the life of the ATF
LUBEGARD® Highly Friction Modified (HFM) Automatic Transmission Supplement contains a concentrated additive package with additional friction modifiers that can be safely added to any ATF including full synthetic, semi-synthetic, and conventional fluids to eliminate severe torque converter lock-up shudder and soften harsh shifts.
- Converts AFT into highly friction modified ATF
- Saves time, space and money by eliminating the need to stock multiple OEM fluids
- Prevents and eliminates torque converter lock-up shudder (allow penetration overnight for maximum benefit)
- Anti-chatter in clutch packs (allow penetration overnight for maximum benefit)
- Softens and modifies harsh shifts allowing smoother, quicker shifts
- Prevents overheating and reduces elevated temperatures
- Raises the thermal, shear, and oxidation stability of ATF
- Reduces friction, wear, and drive train power loss.
- Conditions seals
|Acura||Honda Genuine/Z-1 & DW-1|
|Chrysler||Mopar ATF +4|
|Chrysler/Dodge||Mopar ATF +4|
|Eagle||Mopar ATF +4|
|Honda||Honda Genuine/Z-1 & DW-1|
|Jeep||Mopar ATF +4|
|Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi||Mitsubishi Diamond SP III & SP IV|
|Lexus||Toyota Type T IV & WS|
|Plymouth||Mopar ATF +4|
|Saturn||Saturn Transaxle Fluid|
|Toyota||Toyota Type T IV & WS|